Sunday, April 23, 2023

🎲 The Oracle of Cyrus


    I like to use D6 dice for many of my solo roleplaying games. When I do, I usually use several and usually they are of different colors. Doing so allows me to move the game along a bit faster.

    Instead of rolling one dice for each thing that I need in my adventure, I instead assign different values for each color and roll the whole bunch at once.

I will assign green for vegetation, blue for water, Yellow for terrane, black for path etc.

I use Black, White and Tan for my Oracle questions. Black is No, White is Yes and Tan is Maybe.
High number wins and a Tie means Unknowable. 

Here is a link to more of what I'm talking about.

Oracle of Cyrus


To see all of my Freebies check out https://cyrusrite.itch.io/

No comments:

Post a Comment

🎲 Potions and Poisons

Potions and Poisons is a system neutral guide for creating potions and poisons for the role playing game of your choice. It explains a simpl...